Now more than ever developing innovative technologies and content for reaching workers and customers alike. The world and workplace have changed dramatically over time. Now more than ever, visual communication is a powerful tool to engage, educate and inspire.
Digital signs rely on a variety of hardware to deliver the content. The components of a typical digital sign installation include one or more display screens, one or more media players, and a content management server. Commercial business Services team has a vast experience installing and including design. Commercial Business Services is prepared to assist you with Modular display construction, 2D and 3D displays, Content Management System, Network infrastructure, Interactive Digital Signage.
Markets and Applications:
Digital signs are used for many different purposes and there is no definitive list. However, below are some of the most common applications of digital sign:
- Public information – news, weather, traffic and local (location specific) information, such as building directory with map, fire exits and traveler information.
- Internal information – corporate messages, such as health & safety items, news, and so forth.
- Menu information – pricing, photos, ingredients, and other information about the food(s) being offered, include nutritional facts.
- Advertising – usually either related to the location of the sign or using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising.
- Brand building – in-store digital sign to promote the brand and build a brand identity.
- Influencing customer behavior – directing customers to different areas, increasing the “dwell time” on the store premises, and a wide range of other uses in service of such influence.
- Enhancing customer experience – applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in the waiting areas of restaurants and other retail operations, bank queues, and similar circumstances, as well as demonstrations, such as those of recipes in food stores, among other examples.
Enhancing the environment – with interactive screens (in the floor, for example, as with “informational footsteps” found in some tourist attractions, museums, and the like) or with other means of “dynamic wayfinding”.
Visual communication, when the view of an image is influenced by the use of lights, position and the presentation of the image. The right use of light, position and presentation of the image can improve the view of the image. It makes the image looks better than the reality.
Contact a specialist
What Our Customers are Saying
This is a letter of recommendation for Jerry Cameron and his company, Commercial Business Services. My name is Keith Vanderkley, and I am the director of Sales for Amina Technologies, a UK manufacturer and developer of high-end loudspeaker solutions.
Over the past 15 years I have had the pleasure to work with Jerry Cameron in many professional… read moreKeith Vanderkley
I have been asked to write a letter on behalf of Jerry Cameron and his company Commercial Business Services.
Jerry Cameron has worked for Filmores since 2000. He helped design, build, install and maintain both
our audio and video lighting systems. Filmores has been in continuous operation for over 30 years, and I can say since…. read more
The purpose of this letter is to provide information concerning the business relationship that we have with Mr. Jerry Cameron of Commercial Business Services. We have worked very closely with Jerry in regards to installations of Point of Sale equipment in restaurants throughout the province of Ontario. Jerry has worked with the on-site… read moreBob Pizer